You must attend an orientation and assessment.
- A current, valid, government issued photo ID is required for all students. Acceptable ID's include a driver's license from any state, a learner's permit, a Georgia ID, a passport, military ID or current, valid school ID which contains: name, address, date of birth, signature and photo.
16- and 17-year-olds must present one of the following:
- An official withdrawal form (criteria in box below) from the last high school attended, signed and dated by the principal or designee, OR
- 16 and 17 year olds who receive a "certificate of attendance" must provide a letter from the school system, stating the student is no longer enrolled and not eligible to retake the high school graduation test OR
- 16 and 17 year olds who receive a special education diploma must provide a copy of their special education diploma OR
- If home schooled, an official letter from the ancillary service to which attendance was reported stating the student completed or withdrew (The letter must have a date and typed on official letterhead.) OR
- Exceptions may apply.
- Print and complete the Underage Youth Application for Program Enrollment and Permission to Take the GED® Test form including signatures and witnesses.
- To continue with the registration process, click the registration form button below.
All withdrawal forms must contain the following information in order to be accepted:
- Must be dated.
- Must have a parent signature for students 16/17 years old.
- Must be from a high school (NOT a middle school or elementary school).
- Must have a school administrator's signature.
- Must be an original withdrawal from the school
- Must not be a suspension/panel situation.
- If home-schooled, dated letter is needed from home schooling ancillary service on letterhead.
- Name on the withdrawal must match student's ID.
- Must not be a withdrawal to another school.
GED® and GED® Testing Service® are registered trademarks of the American Council on Education (ACE). They may not be used or reproduced without the express written permission of ACE or GED® Testing Service. The GED® and GED® Testing Service® brands are administered by GED® Testing Service LLC under license from the American Council on Education.