Thank you for choosing Gwinnett Technical College to improve your English language skills. Better English skills will help you with:
- College and Career Readiness
- Family Education
- Health Care
- American Government
- Community Life
All of our ESL instructors are highly qualified and committed to your success. Choose one or both of the series below:
- No documentation needed.
- Can register and enter class at any time.
- Focus on academic English as well as conversation accuracy and fluency.
- TOEFL prep.
- Cost for classes.
Call 770-995-9697 for more information, or come to Gwinnett Tech's Lawrenceville Campus, 5150 Sugarloaf Parkway, Building 700, Room 1.108.
Click here for the 2018 CLASS SCHEDULE
- Documentation needed.
- Must apply for classes at specific times.
- No children allowed at registration.
- Focus on basic English skills, conversation, and written language.
- No cost for classes.
Call 678-226-6401 for more information, or come to Gwinnett Tech's Lawrenceville Campus, 5150 Sugarloaf Parkway, Building 400.
To apply for classes, choose your area: